Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My First Game Audio Project

I received an email from a really polite gentleman from the UK who is porting a Flash game called Solar Basic over to the iPhone and needs music and SFX for it.

"Can you do it?"

"Yes I can!"

The levels of awesome-i-tude are numerous:

1) The project is small in scope - They need 6 music tracks, ranging from 30 seconds to 3 minutes in length plus 8-10 sound effects.

2) The work is pretty much done, so this means I need to get all of this completed in about 3 weeks. "Can you do it?" - "Yer darn tootin'!"

3) It'll be on the iPhone, so I'll be sure to post it when it is all done so those of you who have one (not including myself) can get an idea of what it's like. Here's a glimpse of the title screen:



You can also use this link to play the game as is now. You'll notice there are already music and SFX implemented, but he has to have all of them redone in order to port the game over. Let's get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment